Family First Care Program
At Salines-Mondello Law Firm, we take your family’s future seriously. We fully understand that without the proper legal care and planning, you could be putting you and your family at risk. Our team takes this understanding a step further by providing a group of family-centered services called the Family First Care Program.
With our Family First Care Program, we work to ensure each and every one of your family members understand your estate plan and their role in it. We work with your financial team and other advisors to safeguard your family’s future, and ensure your estate documents reflect your wishes.
Some of the services we provide with our Family First Care Program include:
- Reasonable Access. Our team is readily available to answer your questions regarding your estate plan and asset alignment. Reasonable access and communication are available during regular business hours by phone, email, or in-person (as scheduled and appropriate) without getting a bill. We also strive for a 24-hour response time (except on weekends and holidays), and team members are available to provide complimentary notary public services.
- Client Education. We invite you, your family members and caretakers, and trusted advisors to attend our complimentary workshops and webinars on various estate planning topics. We strive to keep you up-to-date with the latest practices, and provide you with access to our firm’s informative newsletters.
- Collaboration. We are experienced and ready to collaborate with other professional advisors in your life, including financial advisors, accountants, insurance professionals, and more. We’ll properly integrate your estate plan with every facet of your life to ensure its validity in the future.
- Asset Review and Updates. Our firm understands that circumstances change, which is why we annually review the state of your assets to ensure your estate plan is always up-to-date.
- Estate Plan Review. Estate planning is a process, not a transaction. We monitor your plan to ensure that it will carry out your wishes and remain current and consistent with your goals.
- Family Care Meeting. These meetings provide an opportunity for you, your family members, and professional advisors to speak with our team. We make sure all the important people in your life are on the same page for understanding your estate plan and their roles in it.
When you need family-first services that go above and beyond a transactional level, call on Salines-Mondello Law Firm. We know exactly what it takes to keep your estate plan up-to-date and safeguarding your legacy. By working with the important people in your life, constantly updating your estate plan, and keeping you informed of any changes in estate planning law, we future-proof your plans and keep your family involved in your affairs.
To begin working with a family-first estate planning attorney in North Carolina today, contact our office by phone at (910) 777-5734 and set up your first, fully confidential consultation.